Corvus here takes on with the already accustomed online teaching-learning prospects into a palette with new colors of inclusive and autonomous learning. Provided with an avid squad of the best and hugely talented tutors, congregated disregarding ethnicity, gender, physical attributes, or any arbitrary factor. In other words, any of the learners will find a gigantic pool of tutors across the globe of their preferences and likes assembled to choose from a staggeringly dynamic educational ecosystem.
• K-12 (For different curricula; multiple syllabi) Hosting an assortment of curricula From Kindergarten to Secondary education availing the best syllabuses for each. For instance, Rahul from India can start receiving the best tuition classes from his kindergarten all the way to twelfth standard public examinations that will help him stay the best in class.
• Higher Education Now, Ava from Melbourne has the opportunity to choose the best tutors to assist her college education or complete a secondary course at the same time. Her passion does not have to part ways with formal education, she can get art classes along with the assistance for her medical degree.
• Spiritual Studies (Diverse ethnic, cultural and religious orientation) A rarest of the rare segment to find in virtual classrooms even in the changing times. If Hammad wishes to receive expert lectures on Quran or John is interested in Gospels, Corvus provide specially adapted courses that are accessible from anywhere in the world.
• Supplementary Tuition for Skill Development Recruiters always look for the most skilled candidate they can get hold of. Well, on Corvus, Chen from China can take software programming classes from the best instructors without dedicating extra time after completing his ongoing course.
• Tutoring in Native Languages Olivia, who lives in Johannesburg can have her favorite subjects tutored by efficient teachers in Afrikaans or Nguni languages. Corvus insinuates this idea through finesse grouping of widest as possible native languages as the medium of teaching.