Well, as an enormous project to be executed at different levels, the deployment strategy of Corvus has to be immaculate enough. For a smooth and speedy onboarding of learners, teachers, mentors, NGOs, educational service providers, local partners, and a virtual e-learning marketplace with millions of products, the organization has to push all the limits and integrate maximum technological sophistications. Here are the endpoints of the deployment strategy.
• Launching all over the world distinctively involves regional offices in almost all countries. Apart from the virtual existence, Corvus will have local partners in all 193 UN recognized states and 2 observer states across the world.
• Participation of 1 billion knowledge service providers of all caste, religious, linguistic, ethnic, gender, racial, cultural and national diversities.
• The fastest AI driven induction and onboarding process of stakeholders in the history of education deployment system considering the magnitude of the project.
• The world’s fastest deployment system in education made possible through 1 billion micro-entrepreneurs.
• World’s first global robust market place exclusive for e-learning solutions and learning related products and services
• Adhering to the new age “Data Residency Policy” to protect and preserve the educational behavioral data of each sovereign state
• Real-time adaptive learning engine empowered with individualized-personalized analytical learning intelligence